- Paper Submission link is active from 15th February 2021 to 22nd July 2021.
- The paper must be written strictly conforming to IEEE format & specifications and not exceeding 6 (six) page limit.
- All papers must be written in English only.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Conference strictly abides to Plagiarism Policy, and authors are advised to check plagiarism prior to paper submission.
- ONLY SUBMISSIONS THROUGH CMT ARE ALLOWED. SUBMISSIONS BY ANY OTHER MEANS WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format.
- At the time of submission, choose topics within ONE CATEGORY under which your paper broadly falls in. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT CONVENER IF YOUR PAPER MEETS THE CONFERENCE THEME AND AREA IS NOT LISTED IN THE TOPICS.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences
- Authors will be advised via email of acceptance or rejection of the paper by 31st August 2021. If revisions are required, authors will be notified accordingly. The final camera ready paper must be submitted by 30th September 2021.
- The accepted conference papers will be scheduled for presentation either at the technical session or poster session. Presentation of an accepted paper at the conference is a requirement of publication in the conference proceedings.
- A few of the top conference papers will be chosen and recognized as ICPS 2021 Prize Papers. These papers and authors will be identified during the conference valedictory function and the authors will receive a certificate of recognition.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Log –in to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICPS2021
(Please note: the link will be active till the submission deadline)
- Please choose topics within ONE TRACK ONLY under which your paper broadly falls in.
- Duly fill-in details of authors, affiliations and other particulars
- Upload PDF file of the paper